Sunday 13 February 2011

Rowdies Brain Teaser? - Another Update

Today, I received an email from former Rowdie Mark Longwell (1983; indoor 1983-84), regarding the band Kansas, he told me the following information:

"Seems in 1983 the Roe brothers- Peter and Paul- owned the bar Scotland Yard, somewhere near Tampa Stadium that we used to frequent (probably to much!)
Robby Steinhardt- I seem to remember- occasionally came by as he lived in Tampa- and bought a few beers for "the boys" every now and then.
Hope this helps on the "mystery": of this from the posts in mid January of this year:)
The Rowdies- what a great time I had for a year- I still tell stories weekly from then............... "

Many thanks to Mark for this update.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember this place Well. Robby was a BLAST and quite a funny guy. He loved the Rowdies. And we loved him ~~ Tracey Royal Costello Wowdie 1978-1980